ALERT Phase 2 Year 6 Annual Report Available Online!
August 30, 2019
ALERT is proud to announce that the Phase 2 Year 6 Annual Report is now available online. The report details the continued research in ALERT’s four research thrusts:
- R1: Characterization & Elimination of Illicit Explosives
- R2: Trace & Vapor Sensors
- R3: Bulk Sensors & Sensor Systems
- R4: Video Analytics & Signature Analysis
The report also contains a full bibliography of the journal articles and conference proceedings published under ALERT support in the past year (July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019), as well as comprehensive descriptions of the Year 6 activities that took place in the following areas:
- ALERT Phase 2 Overview and Year 6 Highlights
- Research and Transition Plan
- Education Program
- Transition and E2E Projects
- Strategic Studies Program
- Safety Program
- Information Protection Program
- Industrial Liaison Initiatives and Partnerships
- Infrastructure and Evaluation
For reports from previous years, please visit: https://alert.northeastern.edu/annual-reports/
There are currently no comments.
The comments are closed.