ALERT Phase 2 Year 7 Annual Report Available Online!
October 29, 2020
ALERT is proud to announce that the Phase 2 Year 7 Annual Report is now available online. The report details the final year of research in ALERT’s four research thrusts:
- R1: Characterization & Elimination of Illicit Explosives
- R2: Trace & Vapor Sensors
- R3: Bulk Sensors & Sensor Systems
- R4: Video Analytics & Signature Analysis
The report also contains an overview of center accomplishments and a full bibliography of the journal articles and conference proceedings published under ALERT support in the past year (July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020), as well as comprehensive descriptions of the Year 7 activities that took place in the following areas:
- Research and Transition Program
- Education Program
- Technology Transition and Engagement
- Strategic Studies Program
- Safety Program
- Information Protection Program
- Industrial Liaison Initiatives and Partnerships
- Infrastructure and Evaluation
For reports from previous years, visit https://alert.northeastern.edu/annual-reports/
There are currently no comments.
The comments are closed.