Job Opportunity at Analog Devices
ALERT Industrial Member, Analog Devices is looking to fill an Electrical Design Engineer position.
Electrical Design Engineer (New Graduate) Job Reference Number: 161791
Seeking a highly motivated entry-level Electrical Design Engineer responsible for Digital/Analog Electronics, FPGA and Microprocessor design with emphasis on high-speed data conversion. Work closely with internal team members to design control systems pertaining to Microwave and Millimeter Wave development programs covering a range of commercial, military, and aerospace applications. Create and release engineering documents and provide technical support to sales and customers.
Principal Job responsibilities will include:
- Design of analog/digital circuits utilizing FPGA, Embedded Processors, high-speed data converters and DDR memory.
- Design DC Power conditioning, management, and sequencing circuits.
- FPGA coding utilizing VHDL/Verilog HDL implementing custom control interfaces, DSP algorithms, and memory interfaces. Test-bench generation, simulation, compilation and timing closure.
- Work closely with PCB designers to specify PCB design rules, component placement, and power plane distribution. Perform PCB signal integrity, crosstalk, and timing analysis.
- Analog/Digital circuit simulation.
- Hardware test, debug, and validation.
- Recent Graduate, BSEE, MSEE preferred.
- Familiarity with FPGA/CPLD programming and design application, Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge of Embedded processor code development preferred, C/C++
- Experience with Modelsim, DxDesigner, Xilinx ISE/Vivado, or Mentor CAD tools a plus.
- Candidate must have good communication skills.
- S. Citizenship Required.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce – Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State – Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability