TSA Industry Day – Innovating the Future Symposium, June 7-9th
Dates: June 7-9, 2016
Location: TSA Security Integration Facility
The Innovating our Future Symposium is the first in a series of annual technology conferences being hosted by OSC. This three day event will consist of presentations and interactive breakout sessions for a variety of topics, with time made available for questions.
The Innovating our Future Symposium expands upon the following initiatives:
- OSC System Architecture and follow-on technical discussions from Industry Day in February 2016.
- TSA’s Passenger Screening Request for Information (RFI) to be released May 2016.
- TSA’s Primary Carry-on Screening System Targeted Broad Agency Announcement (T-BAA) to be released Fiscal Year 2016 Quarter 2.
- TSA’s Future Innovation Task Force T-BAA to be released Fiscal Year 2016 Quarter 3.
- TSA’s update to the AIT Detection Standards.
- TSA’s future update to the AT Detection Standards.
- TSA update on Cybersecurity
Registration is open: Your written registration must be emailed no later than:
5:00 PM EDT on May 30, 2016 for U. S. Citizens
5:00 PM EDT on May 17, 2016 for Non U. S. Citizens
Details on the event can be found at:
There are currently no comments.
The comments are closed.