Autonomous Security Systems
ADSA23 Presentations are now available to view.
Date and Time: ADSA23 occurred on Tuesdays May 4th, May 11th and May 25th. The sessions were held from 11:00 AM ET to 1:30 PM ET.
Participants: By invitation only.
Agenda: Agenda as of 05/04/2021
May 4 – Session 1 Speaker Bios: Session 1 Speaker Bios as of 05/03/2021
May 11 – Session 2 Speaker Bios: Session 2 Speaker Bios as of 05/10/2021
May 25 – Session 3 Speaker Bios: Session 3 Speaker Bios as of 05/18/2021
How to Connect to WebEx: Connecting to WebEx
If you have any questions or issues, please contact Tiffany Lam at [email protected].
Due to COVID-19, we will continue to host this workshop virtually. The workshop will occur on Tuesdays starting May 4th and continuing on May 11th and May 25th. This virtual workshop will follow the normal ADSA format with real time conversations.
ADSA23 addressed the topic of “Autonomous Security Systems.” Specific topics that were addressed include:
- Automated passenger screening (without operators)
- Automated detection of new threats and automated false alarm reduction
- Stakeholder involvement in the design and operation of autonomous systems
- Automated testing and quality assurance
- Application of interoperability
- Application of machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Best practices from other fields using autonomous systems
Please note that attendance at the workshop is by invitation only.
If you have any comments on ADSA, would like to present, or believe additional people should be invited to register, please contact the following people, who are organizing the workshop:
- Carl Crawford, Csuptwo, [email protected]
- Harry Martz, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, [email protected]
- Matthew Merzbacher, [email protected]
- Michael Silevitch, Northeastern University, [email protected]
The final reports and presentations for ADSA23 and all previous ADSA workshops can be found at:
Innovation Fast Track
EXCLUSIVE TO CENTER MEMBERS: Log in to explore your Innovation Fast Track, an online portal that gives you one-stop access to center researchers, funding opportunities, exclusive events and more.Learn More
Students, get connected with Industry Partners, find out about research and volunteer opportunities within ALERT, or get advice on how to best showcase your work at Student Central.Learn More
ALERT is led by Northeastern University (NEU) and includes three key academic strategic partners: Boston University, Purdue University, and University of Rhode Island (URI).Learn More